2018 REVAC Expo & Forum is Opening 2018 Southeast Asia’s Premier Refrigeration, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Expo is opening on 17,July, 2018 at Kuala Lumpur Convention in Malaysia.
2018 Southeast Asia’s Premier Refrigeration, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Expo is Coming 2018 Southeast Asia’s Premier Refrigeration, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning Expo will be held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on 17-19 July,2018.
Midea Show the New Product of Floor-standing Indoor unit in West Africa HVAC 2018 On the third day of the west Africa HVAC 2018, Coowor was honored to meet the head of Midea, she said the superior technology is an important guarantee for the internationalization of Midea central air-conditioning. Midea central air-conditioning products have a high reputation in the African market.
Panasonic launched a New Range of Shower Cooling Aerowings Air Conditioners at West Africa HVAC 2018 Panasonic Corporation, the worldwide leader in electronics technologies and solutions for customers and the global leading air conditioning company has launched a new range of Shower Cooling Aerowings Air Conditioner series to the Nigerian market. The new air conditioner series offers a whole new air conditioning experience to the customers including the new clean air – the Panasonic advanced air purification system using the Nanoe-G technology, healthy air flow, energy saving among other unique selling propositions.
2018 West Africa HVACR Expo is grand opening Local time, July 10, 2018, the WEST AFRICA HVAC 2018 opened in Nigeria. West Africa hvacis is expected to have more than 70 kinds of the brand interaction with the professional platform for trade and consumer transactions. Exhibitors will have a unique opportunity to meet the needs of exhibitors and customers. And collect relevant information and negotiate business partners.
- 1 Service Experts Provides Tips to Keep the Air Conditioner in Top Condition This Summer
- 2 Maximizing Safety & Efficiency at Turkey’s Airport
- 3 Indian Govt Measures to Reduce Problem of Growing AC Use
- 4 Heat Exchangers Market Expected to Reach $20.12 Billion by 2022
- 5 Russell Tavolacci Named SVP and COO of Samsung HVAC
- 6 Bryant Convenes its Third Annual Women in HVAC Event
- 7 Officine Rigamonti Welcomes Wou in Beijing to ISH China & CIHE 2017
- 8 Top 3 IoT Trends Brands Can Grab Onto Now
- 9 Sustainable, Energy-Efficient Communities, Home-By-Home: Honeywell’S Lyrictm Wi-Fi-Enabled Thermostats Now Demand Response-Capable
- 10 Fluorspar Price to Impact Refrigerants