1. Capacitor motors are available in external and internal rotor designs. The two or four-pole motors of this type feature a simple, robust design. Capacitor motors are versatile in use and suitable for a wide variety of applications.
2. Capacitor motors are 2- or 4-pole single-phase asynchronous motors with a main winding and an auxiliary winding. To generate a rotary field, the operating capacitor, which is switched in series with the auxiliary winding, attains a phase shift of the main and auxiliary winding. Compared to shaded-pole motors, the capacitor motors feature better efficiency and a higher start-up torque.
3. Power range: rated output up to 185 watts, rated torque up to 70 Nm (extension of power range is possible for short-time operation (S2 operation)).
4. Nominal voltage/frequency: 230V,50/60Hz (adaptation of motor winding possible for other voltages and frequencies, e.g. 110/240 V, 50 Hz)
5. Direction of rotation: clockwise (also suitable for counter-clockwise rotation if current flow is changed)
6. Insulation class: "B", and the protection class of that is IP44 or IP40.
7. Bearing system: our standard motors are adjustable sleeve bearing, we can also supply ball bearing motor for clients’ special requirements.
8. Shaft diameter: 8 mm (10 mm or 12 mm possible)
9. Mounting position: any (longer service life for horizontal shaft)
10. Applications: Drive motor for heater, gearboxes and pumps, tangential fans, exhaust gas blowers, solid fuel burners, locking systems and door drives, polishing and grinding machines, medical applications, office equipment, packaging machines and many applications.
1. performance parameter
2. shape and the size of installation
NINGBO LIONBALL VENTILATOR CO.,LTD. was established in 1980. Lionball is one of the key Hi-Tech enterprises of the National Torch Program and a production enterprise combining development,manufacturing and sales together. Lionball has passed the certification of ISO9001 Quality Management System and ISO14001 environmental management system certification. Lionball specializes in the production of external rotor axial fans, centrifugal fans, shaded pole motors, unit bearing motors, EC motors, sewing machine motors and medical centrifugal motors.Our products are widely used in ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, medical treatment, fresh air, air purification, new energy, auto parts, appliances and other areas. Our company covers an area of 30,000 square meters and employs about 300 Chinese and foreign workers.After 40 years of history of precipitation, "Lionball" brand wins the “Famous Trademark” in Zhejiang Province."Lion ball" brand motors and "Lion ball" brand fans own great awareness and reputation on the international markets. And our products exported to the United States, Germany, Italy and other European and American countries as well as Brazil, Russia, other emerging industrial countries all around the world.Major partners include EMERSON(EMERSON), PANASONIC(PANASONIC) and other famous companies in the global 500 industry.The main products have been approved by VDE, UL, CE and ROHS and CCC. The company has introduced German technical experts to lead the technology development, and established the Ningbo level "enterprise engineering technology center". We have carried out long-term cooperation with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Ningbo University and other domestic famous scientific research institutions. As an enterprise with 40 years of operation history and continuous development and progress, Ningbo Lionball Ventilator Co., Ltd. has established a good cooperative relationship with the global productor and distributors. We believe that our high-quality products, good service and excellent corporate reputation will bring us a win-win situation.